Why is Existence Possible ?
Why does the Universe Exist ?
- There is no thing beyond existing things.
"What is existence" is a philosophical question.
"Which forms of existence are possible" is a scientific
"Does some object exist" is a subjective question.
Existence is only possible in time and in appropriate space.
"What are time and space" is a scientific question.
The Universe is all existing.
The Cause is what supports (ensures) the existence
of the object.
- The Universe exists.
- An object is what may be discussed.
- A cause is also an object.
- Every object has or has not a cause.
- If an object has a cause then the cause exists.
- The cause exists within the universe.
Self-supported object is an object that doesn't have
Self-supported object is absolutely independent on other
- Self-supported objects are unmanifested.
Self-supported objects exist because the universe does exist
and it is self-supported, too.
A self-supported object contains self-supported objects.
It is contained, too.
The hierarchy of causes starts from self-supported object
that doesn't have a cause.
The Philosophy Ends and the Physics Begins Here.