Why is Existence Possible ?
Why does the Universe Exist ?
- There is no thing beyond existing things.
- "What is existence" is a philosophical question.
- "Which forms of existence are possible" is a scientific question.
- "Does some object exist" is a subjective question.
- Existence is only possible in time and in appropriate space.
- "What are time and space" is a scientific question.
The Universe is all existing.
The Cause is what supports (ensures) the existence of the object.
- The Universe exists.
- An object is what may be discussed.
- A cause is also an object.
- Every object has or has not a cause.
- If an object has a cause then the cause exists.
- The cause exists within the universe.
Self-supported object is an object that doesn't have a cause.
- Self-supported object is absolutely independent on other objects.
- Self-supported objects are unmanifested.
- Self-supported objects exist because the universe does exist and it is self-supported, too.
- A self-supported object contains self-supported objects. It is contained, too.
- The hierarchy of causes starts from self-supported object that doesn't have a cause.
The Philosophy Ends and the Physics Begins Here.